Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Light Novel Download UPDATED
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Light Novel Download
Meet a Problem?
Cheers for telling u.s.a. near the trouble.
Friend Reviews
Reader Q&A
Customs Reviews
I had picked it up considering I loved Yuna's spunky attitude from the become get. She'due south an interesting grapheme and it's honestly hard non to like the bears. LOL! I besides did love how she treated Fina because Fina was adorable and she deserves all the love and kind
For much of this novel, I actually didn't know what my feelings were. I'grand unsure if information technology's the unique style of storytelling with no dialogue tags or the fiddling to none facial expression descriptions, but either style, I couldn't put this book down.I had picked it upwards because I loved Yuna's spunky attitude from the get go. She's an interesting character and it's honestly hard not to like the bears. LOL! I also did love how she treated Fina considering Fina was adorable and she deserves all the love and kindness.
I found it to be a fun story that kept me reading and could have probably finished this in one sitting if I didn't demand to take care of a few things the same day I started. The fantasy aspect involving the bears was one of my favorites and I'm very intrigued to see this animated as there are a lot of fun elements.
The illustrations were awesome and such a great chemical element to this story!
If you lot're looking for something light and fun to read and savor isekai (portal fantasy), I highly recommend this i!
...more than
PLOT: Yuna find herself inside a game-similar globe, with a Bear onesie, a powerful equipment that let her be the strongest in the world. Merely the story isn't about a power-fantasy RPG styled story. It's more a Piece Of Life. We have adventure, cooking, making friends, traveling to foreign countries and so on. Yuna will try to enjoy to the fullest this world.
what's paricular about this Novel? Generally speaking th
This story tin easily exist described as "beautiful girls doing beautiful things in a fantasy world"PLOT: Yuna find herself within a game-similar world, with a Bear onesie, a powerful equipment that let her be the strongest in the world. Only the story isn't nigh a power-fantasy RPG styled story. It's more than a Slice Of Life. We take hazard, cooking, making friends, traveling to foreign countries so on. Yuna will try to enjoy to the fullest this globe.
what's paricular about this Novel? Generally speaking the setting of this kind of stories is our world, simply non here. We have the same structure in a fantasy setting, and Kuma Bear is the only one that succeed in doing so.
Yuna in the heart is a gamer, she loves challenges. But every time she travel or fight, we don't feel similar nosotros are reading something target "adventure", it'due south always a "piece of life", fluffy and heartwarming. Cheers to her being over-powered, we are always at ease. there is no suspense because it'due south not a story about the challenges, it's about Yuna enjoying herself.
She will make lot's of friends, simply the focus are ever children, female to be precise.
A carefree protagonist, merely also the strongest charlatan in the earth with a Deport onesie. This volition pb to gags advertising comedy pretty often
This story doesn't accept a plot. Sometimes Yuna will open a sstory-arc thanks to a quest from the guild, but you won't read Kuma Bear for this. You should read this book to relax yourself, feel warm, and laugh for nothing
...more
It's a fun read only nothing really substantial. In the sea of Isekai with OP main character, Yuna is just another one just with a deport gimmick. Hopefully the adjacent volume offers a chip more conflict.
Overall, it has plus points and minus points. And mostly they boil downwardly to the aforementioned thing: the narrative mode. Reading this is a bit like reading something written by a 15-year-quondam girl.
I decided to read this because I similar the anime and, assuming I could get through the books, I could observe out what else is likely to happen should at that place ever be a second season. So, that means I come to the novel knowing roughly what is about to happen and with certain expectations almost what I'm most to read.Overall, it has plus points and minus points. And mostly they boil downwards to the same affair: the narrative fashion. Reading this is a bit like reading something written past a 15-year-one-time girl. Actually, like a girl who dropped high-school to get a gaming recluse after making a fortune on the stock market. That'southward good, because the primary narrator is Yuna, a 15-year-old financial genius who gets transplanted into a fantasy world wearing a super-powered kawaii bear costume so that she can learn the power of friendship of love (and bears). KKKB is a fairly standard (barring its central gimmick) wish-fulfilment isekai fantasy. It's more grapheme-focused than some, which tend to be action-focused. Yuna kicks butt, just the story is really about the relationships she develops forth the way. Information technology'due south a slice-of-life, beautiful bears practice cute things, story with bear punches.
So, the downside of a teenage narrator is that she tends to be light on description and style. A lot of the times, the narrative devolves into "I did this, then I did this, then he did this, then I bear punched him in the face." It's actually a lilliputian more accessible than a lot of the light novels I've read which tend to have a stiffness about them. This reads similar a modernistic novel, just a modern novel written past a teenager. I would put this downward to lack of experience by the author, merely for one affair: some of the chapters are narrated by Yuna's 10-twelvemonth-quondam sidekick Fina, and those read like a "what I did over summer" report written by a x-year-old. So, I think the style is intended, and it does work, just I take to admit that I prefer the script for the anime.
The anime'south jokes hit ameliorate too, but the volume is all the same entertaining. Likewise short; not e'er a bad thing. I've downloaded the 2d book to read this evening, and then I clearly like this one enough to keep going. That seems like the all-time recommendation I could brand.
...more
This is the equivalent of a light, mild tasting dessert. Information technology's non a full meal, but if you're fine with merely having snacks then what a snack it is!
Some novels try to follow the Confucian saying of Aiming for the stars considering fifty-fifty if you ended up just hit the moon, it'll withal exist something. The Trouble with that with novels is that every failed attempt adds upwards peculiarly when the novel wants to be taken seriously. This
Information technology doesn't achieve for the stars, but by god! In its mediocrity, it delivers!This is the equivalent of a light, mild tasting dessert. Information technology's not a total repast, merely if y'all're fine with only having snacks then what a snack it is!
Some novels try to follow the Confucian saying of Aiming for the stars considering even if you ended upward just hit the moon, it'll notwithstanding be something. The Problem with that with novels is that every failed attempt adds up specially when the novel wants to be taken seriously. This novel aims for a lazy twenty-four hours at the beach, and by god y'all become everything that entails.
...more than
Overall, it was f This was a light and fluffy read. Yuna is adorable, and I love how she helps people similar Fina. She is a low level grump, but always does the right thing. I do like how she slowly decides to start exploring since that volition exist fun. One affair that bugged me a fleck was that she and the conduct gear are level 1 but they are pretty much OP. Granted, she does have some trouble with the goblin rex, but not much. There were also almost four or 5 grammar mistakes I institute, which bellyaching me.
Overall, it was fun and light, but not much else, which is fine. It'due south pure entertainment. ...more
I finished this book while feeling pretty under the weather, and so the lighthearted story and not too in depth plot was just what I needed while my encephalon was more focused on existence ill then thinking.
Couldn't put it downwardly, until I had read the whole affair. Who would have idea a story. About a daughter who wears a behave costume would be so awesome.
Loved information technologyCouldn't put it downward, until I had read the whole affair. Who would have thought a story. Nearly a girl who wears a behave costume would exist so awesome.
...more
This is a weird but fun 1, folks. 15 yr old game enthusiast Yuna decides that she only wants to spend all her time playing a virtual reality massively multiplayer online role playing game (or VRMMO RPG for short). To fund her hobby, she's taken up stock trading and is quite good at it. Instead of going to school, Yuna plays the game all day. When her parents try to convince her to go to school, Yuna drops a absurd 100 million Yen in their fifty
Looking for something uncomplicated and fun? This is information technology!This is a weird just fun 1, folks. Xv year erstwhile game enthusiast Yuna decides that she merely wants to spend all her time playing a virtual reality massively multiplayer online part playing game (or VRMMO RPG for short). To fund her hobby, she's taken up stock trading and is quite good at it. Instead of going to school, Yuna plays the game all twenty-four hour period. When her parents try to convince her to go to school, Yuna drops a cool 100 million Yen in their laps (that'south virtually $936,000). Her parents determine to accept an extended vacation and leave Yuna to her own devices.
When Yuna logs into the game, a contempo content update transports her to some other world that appears to be a real version of the game. As a special gift for having logged the most hours in the game, she is presented with a hooded onesie in the form of a comport, complete with bear puppet gloves and bear manus shoes. This is no ordinary bear themed costume, though. Each particular gives her special powers which she decides to apply in her new life as an adventurer. Things start to escalate from there as she gains a reputation equally "The Bloody Bear" (mostly exaggerated, only the other adventurers recognize her skill).
The story is played out with tongue prepare firmly in cheek. Everything is done with over the top silliness. If you'd like something light and goofy to read just to burnish your twenty-four hours, I recommend this one.
...more
Other books in the serial
News & Interviews
Welcome dorsum. Only a moment while nosotros sign yous in to your Goodreads account.
DOWNLOAD HERE
Posted by: kinlawhathapasse.blogspot.com
